Furnace Tune-Ups & Maintenance Services in Lewis Center & Powell, OH
At Lewis Center-Powell Heating & Cooling, our standard furnace maintenance services include a much-needed furnace tune-up, heating systems inspection and essential furnace safety check. We strive to ensure the utmost safety from HVAC systems throughout Ohio’s winter months. Our NATE-certified technicians service all brands of equipment and all types of residential furnaces and heating systems. If you’re a homeowner in the Central Ohio area, furnace maintenance is an excellent investment into your home comfort system that ensures your source of heat works optimally throughout the winter months. Seasonal maintenance also keeps the parts warranty from your furnace’s manufacturer active and valid. This is essential because if you ever have a part become defective or you have an equipment problem, you’ll still be covered. Additionally, it helps increase your furnace’s efficiency rating and heating output. This provides energy savings and heating efficiency while lowering the chances of a furnace problem during the winter months when your furnace needs to be working at its best and firing on all cylinders to keep your entire home nice, warm and cozy no matter how cold it gets outside.
Our HVAC technicians will inspect your system from top to bottom, to catch little issues before they become big ones. That will save you time, money, and above all, stress!
Fully Insured & Licensed
Locally Owned & Operated
24/7 Emergency Service
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Schedule Your Furnace Tune-Up & Heating Systems Safety Check Today!
As your local home heating experts in Lewis Center & Powell, Ohio, we at Lewis Center-Powell Heating & Air are always standing by, day and night. Our local, friendly HVAC professionals are always ready to come over to your home or business and help you keep your furnace firing on all cylinders. We help homeowners keep their heating systems in top condition and working like the well-oiled machines they’re intended to be while also saving on heating costs. We also make sure homes and heating systems are as safe as possible. We offer competitive pricing on furnace tune-ups and heating system safety inspections.
As part of a furnace tune-up, our HVAC technicians come to your home immediately and clean your heating system. We inspect your furnace from top to bottom and all its related parts and equipment.
Furnace Tune Up and Safety Check
We inspect your HVAC system and all its related components and HVAC equipment from top to bottom. Our experts find and identify potential problem areas and look for corrosion. We look for parts needing to be replaced or needing professional service before they’re able to escalate into serious problems. The furnace tune-ups improve furnace efficiency by up to 30 percent or more.
- Inspect, tighten and adjust (as needed) for all electrical fittings on indoor and outdoor equipment
- Test all safety switches, controls, and motors to ensure proper function
- Measure electrical draw on all motors to verify they are within safe operating ranges to pinpoint problem components before they fail
- Check function and setting on indoor unit fan motor
- Inspect heat exchanger on furnace for problem areas to identify carbon monoxide leaks
- Clean and adjust ignition/pilot assembly on furnace
- Clean blower motor of fan on indoor unit
- Clean and adjust main gas burners on furnace
- Verify that breaker sizes are appropriate for heating and cooling equipment
- Check for any code violations that could pose a safety risk